Get an Appraisal with the #1 Auction House in Alaska!
We are pleased to offer USPAP (Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant appraisal reports.
Whether you need an appraisal for legal proceedings, a charitable donation, insurance or tax purposes, an entire estate or business valuation, or simply have curiosity about a family heirloom, we are here to help.
Need a new vehicle title? How about an appraisal for tax, insurance, and other purposes? Our appraisals are USPAP compliant.
We provide certified appraisal services for:
Estate & inheritance settlements
Lost vehicle titles
Household goods & business equipment
General goods such as Alaskana, antiques, collectibles, and so much more!
What are Appraisals? Do I need one?
Answer a few short questions below to get started!
- We're FAST! Our expert appraisers write thorough, well-researched appraisals with a quick turnaround time.
- It's EASY! Our appraiser will meet with you one-on-one to assess the value of your assets, or can provide desktop appraisals from client provided photography and information.
- We're experienced & accurate: With over a decade of collective experience in the industry, we produce appraisal reports you can trust.
- Ethics matter. We operate with open, honest, and transparent practices to be fair and equitable in everything we do.
- We follow industry standards: All of our appraisals are Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) compliant.
- Our appraisers are qualified: We hold Certified Appraisers Guild of America (CAGA) and National Auctioneer's Association (NAA) Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) certificates.
- We produce high-quality reports: Our appraisals are packed with photos, descriptions, and information regarding comparables and our reasoning.
We love our jobs and look forward to serving you.
*Please note the scroll feature in the questionnaire.*
Selling with us is EASY and FAST!
We are always interested in opportunities for our auctions. Contact us today!