Buy & Sell with the
#1 Auction House in Alaska!
Every situation is unique and we craft our approach to fit your circumstances.
We pride ourselves on selling inventory in a quick, easy, efficient, and profitable manner.
For Buyers & Sellers
Whether you're a first-time buyer or a seasoned collector, an auction novice or an experienced seller – We have solutions for you. Buyers from across the world have our auctions at their fingertips.
Targeted Marketing Campaigns
We target tens of thousands of buyers across Alaska and the rest of the United States.
Our extensive network and in-depth paid marketing campaigns are second to none.
We're pleased to offer complimentary consultations in-person or over the phone.
No job is too big or too small. Find out how much your inventory is worth and see how we can help today!
Download our FREE mobile bidding app and shop our high-quality listings today!
We've sold millions of dollars in inventory to customers across the globe in 40+ countries, with an average 98% sell-through rate and worldwide in-house shipping services.
Answer a few short questions below to get started!
Selling with us is EASY and FAST!
We're always interested in new opportunities for our auctions.
- We strive to provide you with seller anonymity and peace of mind at an affordable cost during your transition time.
- Whatever the case for parting with your possessions, we are honored to lend a helping hand with one of our carefully curated auctions.
- Once arrangements are made, we use professional photography equipment to capture high-quality photos and write detailed, vivid, accurate descriptions to highlight each item’s value.
- After the sale, you’ll receive timely payment with clear, concise, detailed auction reports.
*Please note the scroll feature in the questionnaire.*
Whatever the case for parting with your possessions, we are honored to lend a helping hand with one of our carefully curated auctions.
Our easy 5-step process is fast. We mail checks in 7-14 business days on average!
- FREE Consultations: We offer complimentary walkthroughs and digital consultations to assess the value of your assets and the potential of an auction.
- If you’re looking to have an estate sale or liquidate your business or surplus inventory, we’ll come to you for an on-site walkthrough to assess the scope, volume, and accessibility of your possessions.
- If you’d like to have us transport your items to our facility with our moving vans, we’ll make an appointment for the pick-up.
- You can also bring items to us, by appointment only, after we've reviewed photos of your items.
- Contract: We’ll review our contract with you, agree on commission, get it signed, and we’re off to the races! We’ll give you an estimated timeline for when we’ll begin cataloging your items, when the sale will go online, and when you’ll receive your detailed seller settlement statement with your payment check.
- Catalog: We catalog items with high-quality cameras and photography equipment while writing vivid and detailed descriptions for our catalog. Although we offer limited previews, most of our customers rely solely on our online catalog to make their purchases!
- Pick-Up & Payment: After the auction, we’ll handle collecting all payments, pick-ups, shipments, etc. Sit back and relax while we sell your stuff! 7 to 14 business days after the auction closes, you’ll receive your payment in the mail with a seller settlement statement which itemizes how your belongings were sold, for how much, and how much you make.
- Write us a review! After a job well done, if we provided you with 5-star service, we’d love for you to write us a review on Facebook or Google!
We love our jobs and look forward to serving you.
We're pleased to offer worldwide shipping services for our buyers. To have your items shipped, send us an e-mail ASAP after an auction closes to: