Sell with the #1 Auction House in Alaska!
Every situation is unique and we craft our approach to fit your circumstances.
Read about our process, fill out the form with some details about your situation, let's see how we can help you!
We pride ourselves on selling inventory in a quick, easy, efficient, and profitable manner.
Whatever the case for parting with your possessions, we are honored to lend a helping hand with one of our carefully curated auctions.
Our easy 5-step process is fast. We mail checks in 7-14 business days on average!
- FREE Consultations: We offer complimentary walkthroughs and digital consultations to assess the value of your assets and the potential of an auction.
- If you’re looking to have an estate sale or liquidate your business or surplus inventory, we’ll come to you for an on-site walkthrough to assess the scope, volume, and accessibility of your possessions.
- If you’d like to have us transport your items to our facility with our moving vans, we’ll make an appointment for the pick-up.
- You can also bring items to us, by appointment only, after we've reviewed photos of your items.
- Contract: We’ll review our contract with you, agree on commission, get it signed, and we’re off to the races! We’ll give you an estimated timeline for when we’ll begin cataloging your items, when the sale will go online, and when you’ll receive your detailed seller settlement statement with your payment check.
- Catalog: We catalog items with high-quality cameras and photography equipment while writing vivid and detailed descriptions for our catalog. Although we offer limited previews, most of our customers rely solely on our online catalog to make their purchases!
- Pick-Up & Payment: After the auction, we’ll handle collecting all payments, pick-ups, shipments, etc. Sit back and relax while we sell your stuff! 7 to 14 business days after the auction closes, you’ll receive your payment in the mail with a seller settlement statement which itemizes how your belongings were sold, for how much, and how much you make.
- Write us a review! After a job well done, if we provided you with 5-star service, we’d love for you to write us a review on Facebook or Google!
Answer a few short questions to get started!
Please note the scroll feature in the questionnaire.
Alaskans have voted us the #1 Auction House in Alaska for all of your auction service needs, for four different awards!
- We have a rapidly growing database with tens of thousands of qualified eager bidders and email subscribers in over 40+ countries.
- With hundreds of happy & satisfied consignor clients, dozens of estate sale clients, dozens of business liquidation clients, and dozens of non-profit organization clients.
- We use high-quality photography and descriptions to sell online. Our catalog is mostly online-only, we pride ourselves on being detailed and transparent with all of our auction listings.
- We are marketing professionals. We leverage a variety of digital and print marketing to help you sell your inventory for top dollar.
- Last but not least, we are the only auction house in Alaska to have a free mobile bidding app for both iOS and Android! Our customers can bid from anywhere in the world with a smartphone and internet connection.
Our high-quality photography, detailed and accurate descriptions, ethical policies, friendly customer service, marketing experience, rapidly growing database, and so much more all pave the road to your success.
Our 5,700 sq ft facility features state-of-the-art security and has been streamlined for efficiency!
- Dropping off items for sale? We’ll meet you at Bay 1 for Receiving!
- We carefully label every item and keep a digital catalog of every item’s location so we can find them quickly and efficiently when our customers come to pick-up.
- Our friendly staff are here to serve you; whether you're dropping off, picking up, signing a contract, doing a background check to pick up a firearm, or something else!
We are a mobile business! Happy to serve you wherever you are.
- We have mobile photo studio equipment and high-quality cameras we bring everywhere we go.
- Our off-site auctions have the same standards of quality as our in-house auctions.
- We also have a fleet of transport vehicles and a 24’ trailer for all of your transportation and cataloging needs.
We love our jobs and look forward to serving you.
- We employ 11 full-time Alaskans who work at our warehouse facility in Anchorage.
- We work with a number of local businesses and independent contractors to strengthen our team.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service sets us apart from other establishments.