Real Estate Sales
Sell my house by auction... Are you serious?!
Yes, we definitely are!
When done correctly, the auction method of marketing and sales is the truest form of price discovery and ultimately the best way to have people compete to bid to win your property in an accelerated timeframe.
We are marketing experts! By choosing us for your real estate needs, you are choosing a platform that will get the right buyers, all competing to the full extent of their capabilities within a setting that will realize the full monetary value the market is willing to bear. In addition to direct advertising to our thousands and thousands of registered bidders, we list all of our properties on the AKMLS, and invest heavily in other paid advertising, bringing in private buyers, real estate agents, and all of their potential contacts.
Auctions don't have to be associated with the negative stigma of a bankruptcy or foreclosure when it comes to real estate in Alaska. Some of the most valuable and highest-priced pieces of property when it comes to vehicles, artwork, jewelry, heavy machinery, etc. are sold at National & International auction houses such as Sotheby's, Christie's, Barrett Jackson and Richie Brothers. All of these items achieve their high sale prices because they are sold at auction where the public was able to compete to bid to win on that inventory, often blowing past expectations. The exact same can be said about real estate selling at auction in Alaska.
Instead of having to deal with the back and forth negotiations from a traditional listing method and having to decide on which of the multiple offers that are received on a house, why not instead consider letting all of those individuals compete to bid to win your house and not have to haggle or negotiate over offers and closing costs?
Additionally, when a property sells via auction it is "as is, where is" with no guarantees, warranties, refunds, or exchanges. This means you as the seller are not burdened with all of the traditional fuss of selling a property and all of the responsibilities of upgrades or fixes that would normally be assumed.
We take our combined years of experience in the auction industry for personal property and apply the same concepts for your real estate to get it sold quickly, effectively, and for the highest price that the market is willing to bear.
Please give us a call today to discuss your real estate needs and how we may be of service. Whether you're dealing with the death of loved one and their estate, navigating the circumstances of a divorce, downsizing your estate and moving to a smaller residence, or moving from the state of Alaska and needing to sell your real estate quickly, we want to be your one-stop-shop for getting your real estate and personal property sold so you can transition on to the next phase of your life in the smoothest manner possible.
We pride ourselves on selling inventory in a quick, easy, efficient, and profitable manner.
Whatever the case for parting with your possessions, we are honored to lend a helping hand with one of our carefully curated auctions.
Our easy 5-step process is fast and we sell most inventory in 6 weeks or less!
- FREE Consultations: We offer complimentary walkthroughs and digital consultations to assess the value of your assets and the potential of an auction. Start by giving us a call at 907.570.7050 or sending us an email with some photos to info@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com
- If you’re looking to have an estate sale or liquidate your business or surplus inventory, we’ll come to you for an on-site walkthrough to assess the scope, volume, and accessibility of your possessions.
- If you’d like to have us transport your items to our facility with our moving vans, we’ll make an appointment for the pick-up.
- You can also bring items to us!!
- Contract: We’ll review our contract with you, agree on commission, get it signed, and we’re off to the races! We’ll give you an estimated timeline for when we’ll begin cataloging your items, when the sale will go online, and when you’ll receive your detailed seller settlement statement with your payment check.
- Catalog: We catalog items with high-quality cameras and photography equipment while writing vivid and detailed descriptions for our catalog. Although we offer limited previews, most of our customers rely solely on our online catalog to make their purchases!
- Pick-Up & Payment: After the auction, we’ll handle collecting all payments, pick-ups, shipments, etc. Sit back and relax while we sell your stuff! 7 to 14 days after the auction closes, you’ll receive your payment in the mail with a seller settlement statement which itemizes how your belongings were sold, for how much, and how much you make.
- Write us a review! After a job well done, if we provided you with 5-star service, we’d love for you to write us a review on Facebook or Google!
Ready to sell with us? Reach Out Today >>
Our Competitive Advantage
We are the #1 Auction House in Alaska for all of your auction service needs.
- We have a rapidly growing database with tens of thousands of qualified eager bidders and email subscribers in over 40+ countries.
- We use high-quality photography and descriptions to sell online. Our catalog is mostly online-only, we pride ourselves on being detailed and transparent with all of our auction listings.
- We are marketing professionals. We leverage a variety of digital and print marketing to help you sell your inventory for top dollar.
- Last but not least, we are the only auction house in Alaska to have a free mobile bidding app for both iOS and Android! Our customers can bid from anywhere in the world with a smartphone and internet connection. Download Our App >>
Our high-quality photography, detailed and accurate descriptions, ethical policies, friendly customer service, marketing experience, rapidly growing database, and so much more all pave the road to your success. Contact Us Today >>
Our 5,700 sq ft facility features state-of-the-art security and has been streamlined for efficiency!
- Dropping off items for sale? We’ll meet you at Bay 1 for Receiving!
- Picking up? We’ll meet you at the Reception door Bay 3 for Pick-Up!
- We carefully label every item and keep a digital catalog of every item’s location so we can find them quickly and efficiently when our customers come to pick-up.
- Our friendly staff are here to serve you; whether you're dropping off, picking up, signing a contract, doing a background check to pick up a firearm, or something else!
Our Mobile Resources
We are a mobile business! Happy to serve you wherever you are.
- We have mobile photo studio equipment and high-quality cameras we bring everywhere we go.
- Our off-site auctions have the same standards of quality as our in-house auctions.
- We also have a fleet of transport vehicles and a 24’ trailer for all of your transportation and cataloging needs.
We love our jobs and look forward to serving you.
- We employ 11 full-time Alaskans who work at our warehouse facility in Anchorage.
- We work with a number of local businesses and independent contractors to strengthen our team.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service sets us apart from other establishments. Meet Our Team >>
To bring energy, enthusiasm and a memorable experience to the art of making money!
We strive to advance excellence in sales, customer service, and fundraising throughout our community.
We operate with open, transparent, honest and ethical policies throughout the whole auction process from start to finish.
Our experience and efficient practices help all of our customers (like you!) quickly and comfortably monetize your possessions.
We're proud of the company we've built in the short time we've been together. Our Auction House >>
Our Track Record
We’ve had happy customers across the globe in over 40+ countries!
With hundreds of consignor clients, dozens of estate sale clients, dozens of business liquidation clients, and dozens of non-profit organization clients.
Want to hear it for yourself? See what our happy customers have to say! Our Testimonials >>
Sell With Us!
Are you convinced and ready to sell your belongings with the #1 Auction House in Alaska?
Reach out today to see if we can help you. Contact Us >>