Personal Property Appraisals
Whether you need an appraisal for legal proceedings, a charitable donation, insurance or tax purposes, an entire estate or business valuation, or simply have curiosity about a family heirloom, we are here to help.
We want to help you realize the truest actual value of your belongings. Whether it be for tax purposes, business valuations or personal knowledge of what your art, jewelry, coins, vehicles, business equipment or antiques are worth, we can help you.
We provide certified appraisal services for:
- Estate & inheritance settlements
- Divorce settlements
- Insurance purposes
- Lost vehicle titles
- Charitable donations
- Legal purposes
- Household goods & business equipment
- General goods such as Alaskana, antiques, collectibles, and so much more!
We are pleased to offer USPAP (Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant appraisal reports. From firearms to fossils and trucks to tractors, we can appraise just about anything excluding real estate. We can help you determine the fair market value or estimated replacement cost for your belongings.
Appraisals are done by appointment only. Give us a call or email today to see how we can serve you! Contact Us Today! >>
What are Appraisals? Do I need one?
We provide valuation services and USPAP compliant appraisal services for assets. Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) can be considered the quality control standards applicable for personal property and business property valuation appraisal analysis and reports in the United States and its territories.
If you need to know what it's worth, whether you need a value for insurance, to settle an estate, or any other reason, we can help. Value is always relative to other factors in determining what an asset is worth. The most important question we ask that leads to value is "why do you want to know what an asset is worth, or for what purpose do you need an appraisal?"
The value for your insurance company to replace items might be very different than the value if you're just thinking about selling the asset and we can help you determine if you really need a certified appraisal for an item you are considering selling. The IRS also has its own requirements and definitions of value and divorce courts have theirs too.
If you have questions about the appraisal process, or simply want to know what something might be worth, give us a call today at 907.570.7050 or send an email to Nick@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com so we can help you figure out what your assets are worth.
- We're FAST! Our expert appraisers write thorough, well-researched appraisals with a quick turnaround time.
- It's EASY! Our appraiser will meet with you one-on-one to assess the value of your assets, or can provide desktop appraisals from client provided photography and information.
- We're experienced & accurate: With over a decade of collective experience in the industry, we produce appraisal reports you can trust.
- Ethics matter. We operate with open, honest, and transparent practices to be fair and equitable in everything we do.
- We follow industry standards: All of our appraisals are Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) compliant.
- Our appraisers are qualified: We hold Certified Appraisers Guild of America (CAGA) and National Auctioneer's Association (NAA) Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) certificates.
- We produce high-quality reports: Our appraisals are packed with photos, descriptions, and information regarding comparables and our reasoning.
Do you need an appraisal from the #1 Auction House in Alaska?
Reach out today to see how we can help you. Contact Us >>
Want to hear what our customers have to say? Read Our Testimonials >>
Need more information? Keep reading below to learn about our process, our advantage, our team and more.
We pride ourselves on selling inventory in a quick, easy, efficient, and profitable manner.
Whatever the case for parting with your possessions, we are honored to lend a helping hand with one of our carefully curated auctions.
Our easy 5-step process is fast and we sell most inventory in 6 weeks or less!
- FREE Consultations: We offer complimentary walkthroughs and digital consultations to assess the value of your assets and the potential of an auction. Start by giving us a call at 907.570.7050 or sending us an email with some photos to info@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com
- If you’re looking to have an estate sale or liquidate your business or surplus inventory, we’ll come to you for an on-site walkthrough to assess the scope, volume, and accessibility of your possessions.
- If you’d like to have us transport your items to our facility with our moving vans, we’ll make an appointment for the pick-up.
- You can also bring items to us!!
- Contract: We’ll review our contract with you, agree on commission, get it signed, and we’re off to the races! We’ll give you an estimated timeline for when we’ll begin cataloging your items, when the sale will go online, and when you’ll receive your detailed seller settlement statement with your payment check.
- Catalog: We catalog items with high-quality cameras and photography equipment while writing vivid and detailed descriptions for our catalog. Although we offer limited previews, most of our customers rely solely on our online catalog to make their purchases!
- Pick-Up & Payment: After the auction, we’ll handle collecting all payments, pick-ups, shipments, etc. Sit back and relax while we sell your stuff! 7 to 14 days after the auction closes, you’ll receive your payment in the mail with a seller settlement statement which itemizes how your belongings were sold, for how much, and how much you make.
- Write us a review! After a job well done, if we provided you with 5-star service, we’d love for you to write us a review on Facebook or Google!
Ready to sell with us? Reach Out Today >>
Our Competitive Advantage
We are the #1 Auction House in Alaska for all of your auction service needs.
- We have a rapidly growing database with tens of thousands of qualified eager bidders and email subscribers in over 40+ countries.
- We use high-quality photography and descriptions to sell online. Our catalog is mostly online-only, we pride ourselves on being detailed and transparent with all of our auction listings.
- We are marketing professionals. We leverage a variety of digital and print marketing to help you sell your inventory for top dollar.
- Last but not least, we are the only auction house in Alaska to have a free mobile bidding app for both iOS and Android! Our customers can bid from anywhere in the world with a smartphone and internet connection. Download Our App >>
Our high-quality photography, detailed and accurate descriptions, ethical policies, friendly customer service, marketing experience, rapidly growing database, and so much more all pave the road to your success. Contact Us Today >>
Our 5,700 sq ft facility features state-of-the-art security and has been streamlined for efficiency!
- Dropping off items for sale? We’ll meet you at Bay 1 for Receiving!
- Picking up? We’ll meet you at the Reception door Bay 3 for Pick-Up!
- We carefully label every item and keep a digital catalog of every item’s location so we can find them quickly and efficiently when our customers come to pick-up.
- Our friendly staff are here to serve you; whether you're dropping off, picking up, signing a contract, doing a background check to pick up a firearm, or something else!
Our Mobile Resources
We are a mobile business! Happy to serve you wherever you are.
- We have mobile photo studio equipment and high-quality cameras we bring everywhere we go.
- Our off-site auctions have the same standards of quality as our in-house auctions.
- We also have a fleet of transport vehicles and a 24’ trailer for all of your transportation and cataloging needs.
We love our jobs and look forward to serving you.
- We employ 11 full-time Alaskans who work at our warehouse facility in Anchorage.
- We work with a number of local businesses and independent contractors to strengthen our team.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service sets us apart from other establishments. Meet Our Team >>
To bring energy, enthusiasm and a memorable experience to the art of making money!
We strive to advance excellence in sales, customer service, and fundraising throughout our community.
We operate with open, transparent, honest and ethical policies throughout the whole auction process from start to finish.
Our experience and efficient practices help all of our customers (like you!) quickly and comfortably monetize your possessions.
We're proud of the company we've built in the short time we've been together. Our Auction House >>
Our Track Record
We’ve had happy customers across the globe in over 40+ countries!
With hundreds of consignor clients, dozens of estate sale clients, dozens of business liquidation clients, and dozens of non-profit organization clients.
Want to hear it for yourself? See what our happy customers have to say! Our Testimonials >>
Sell With Us!
Are you convinced and ready to sell your belongings with the #1 Auction House in Alaska?
Reach out today to see if we can help you. Contact Us >>