Personal Property Appraisals
Whether you need an appraisal for legal proceedings, a charitable donation, insurance or tax purposes, an entire estate or business valuation, or simply have curiosity about a family heirloom, we are here to help.
We want to help you realize the truest actual value of your belongings. Whether it be for tax purposes, business valuations or personal knowledge of what your art, jewelry, coins, vehicles, business equipment or antiques are worth, we can help you.
We provide certified appraisal services for:
- Estate & inheritance settlements
- Divorce settlements
- Insurance purposes
- Lost vehicle titles
- Charitable donations
- Legal purposes
- Household goods & business equipment
- General goods such as Alaskana, antiques, collectibles, and so much more!
We are pleased to offer USPAP (Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant appraisal reports. From firearms to fossils and trucks to tractors, we can appraise just about anything excluding real estate. We can help you determine the fair market value or estimated replacement cost for your belongings.
Appraisals are done by appointment only. Give us a call or email today to see how we can serve you! Contact Us Today! >>
What are Appraisals? Do I need one?
We provide valuation services and USPAP compliant appraisal services for assets. Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) can be considered the quality control standards applicable for personal property and business property valuation appraisal analysis and reports in the United States and its territories.
If you need to know what it's worth, whether you need a value for insurance, to settle an estate, or any other reason, we can help. Value is always relative to other factors in determining what an asset is worth. The most important question we ask that leads to value is "why do you want to know what an asset is worth, or for what purpose do you need an appraisal?"
The value for your insurance company to replace items might be very different than the value if you're just thinking about selling the asset and we can help you determine if you really need a certified appraisal for an item you are considering selling. The IRS also has its own requirements and definitions of value and divorce courts have theirs too.
If you have questions about the appraisal process, or simply want to know what something might be worth, give us a call today at 907.570.7050 or send an email to Nick@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com so we can help you figure out what your assets are worth.
- We're FAST! Our expert appraisers write thorough, well-researched appraisals with a quick turnaround time.
- It's EASY! Our appraiser will meet with you one-on-one to assess the value of your assets, or can provide desktop appraisals from client provided photography and information.
- We're experienced & accurate: With over a decade of collective experience in the industry, we produce appraisal reports you can trust.
- Ethics matter. We operate with open, honest, and transparent practices to be fair and equitable in everything we do.
- We follow industry standards: All of our appraisals are Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) compliant.
- Our appraisers are qualified: We hold Certified Appraisers Guild of America (CAGA) and National Auctioneer's Association (NAA) Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA) certificates.
- We produce high-quality reports: Our appraisals are packed with photos, descriptions, and information regarding comparables and our reasoning.
Do you need an appraisal from the #1 Auction House in Alaska?
Reach out today to see how we can help you. Contact Us >>
Want to hear what our customers have to say? Read Our Testimonials >>
Need more information? Keep reading below to learn about our process, our advantage, our team and more.