- Your credit card on file with our company will be charged immediately following the close of the auction. In the event your card isn’t charged immediately, it will be charged within 24 hours of the auction closing.
- If your credit card on file is declined for any reason you will incur a $15 Declined Card fee on your invoice. Please ensure your payment and contact information on file is correct, currently valid, and able to cover the entire invoice purchase price.
- To arrange another form of payment such as cash, cashier’s check, or wire transfer you must contact Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC in writing at least 24 hours before the auction begins closing to ensure your request is received. If your alternate payment is not received by the pick-up deadline then your card on file will be charged for your full invoice total, including any applicable fees. Email us at info@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com to specifically arrange an alternate method of payment.
- Cash payments must be made with exact change. No discounts for cash payments.
- No personal or out-of-state checks will be accepted.
- Cashier’s checks over $500 must be pre-approved with the Auctioneer.
- Payments over $5,000 can only be made by certified cashier’s check or wire transfer.
- If your invoice is not paid within seven business days of the auction closing for any reason, the auction house reserves the right to ban you from future auctions. This will affect your ability to bid on any current or future auctions with Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC.
Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC accepts Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash, Cashier's Check, and Wire Transfers.
- The currency for all purchases is USD.
- There is a 15% buyer’s premium on all winning bids.
- Credit card transactions are subject to an additional 4% convenience fee.
- Buyer agrees to not initiate a chargeback for their purchases under any circumstances.
By Appointment Only on Tuesday, January 28th between 10am-4pm. Email us at Admin@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com or call 907.570.7050 for arrangements.
- 1 DAY ONLY: Pick-up time will be from 10am-4pm on Friday, January 31st. Bring photo ID and be prepared to present your email invoice receipt of purchase.
- All inventory is located at our warehouse facility: 3000 A St # 100, Anchorage AK 99503
- Loading, transportation, and any required disassembly of items is the sole responsibility of the buyer. We do not provide tools for disassembly or assist with moving heavy objects.
- Please call 907.570.7050 in advance to schedule pick-ups beyond the initial two day window or coordinate shipping arrangements. Some deliveries can be made in Anchorage for a minimum $50 fee on a case by case basis.
- We require written permission for all pick-ups on a buyer’s behalf. Email us at Admin@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com to request a substitute in your place.
- Any inventory not collected, or without shipping arranged by close of the second pick-up day will incur storage fees of $25 per lot, per day, for up to five business days.
- On the eighth business day after the auction closes, inventory will be shipped to the address on file at the buyer’s full expense and charged to the card on file unless the cost is deemed unreasonable by the auction house. If deemed unreasonable, the item will be forfeited to the auction house to be relisted, disposed of, or donated at the buyer’s expense.
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer, including freight items.
- Items must be paid in full before shipping is initiated.
- You may request to have your items shipped immediately after the auction closes. Email us at Admin@AlaskaPremierAuctions.com or call 907.570.7050 to coordinate shipping arrangements.
- A second invoice will be generated with Shipping & Handling fees plus any applicable Tracking Numbers and will be charged to your credit card on file when your items are prepared for shipping.
- Tracking Numbers on your invoice will not become active and inventory will not be released from shipper until all Shipping & Handling fees are paid in full.
- If Shipping & Handling fees remain unpaid more than 48 hours after transfer to the carrier, inventory will be forfeited to the auction house to be relisted, disposed of, or donated at the buyer’s expense.
- Items will be shipped via UPS, USPS or The Packaging Store.
- All purchases with arranged or default shipping circumstances will be shipped within 10 business days of payment.
- Any issues with delivery of your shipment must be taken up with the carrier listed on your invoice.
- Our goal is for you to receive your winning bids as quickly and cost effectively as possible while prioritizing the quality and condition of your items.
- Purchases with a combined value over $300 will require insurance and signature confirmation at the buyer’s expense.
- Items will be packaged together to reduce shipping costs to the greatest extent possible while maintaining the safety of the items within the package.
- Items which exceed the size of small, medium, or large USPS flat rate boxes will be packaged and shipped via UPS Ground from a local UPS store affiliate.
- Shipping & Handling fees are calculated with carrier’s shipping costs, any applicable insurance and signature fees, plus a modest handling fee to cover new supplies, bubble wrap, boxes, packing materials, and delivery to carrier.
Please note that shipping from Alaska can be costly. While we do our best to minimize costs, it is the sole responsibility of the buyer to cover all costs associated with shipping regardless of expense. SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS:
- Alaskan ivory, baleen, & other animal products will not be shipped outside of the United States. International buyers may bid on such items but must arrange pick-up or delivery within the United States.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped out of the state of Alaska.
- Firearms purchased out-of-state must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder in the destination state. Buyer is responsible for all Shipping & Handling fees and FFL transfer fees.
- Bidders on firearms must be of legal age to do so in their resident state or country.
- Residents of the United States must be 18 years or older to purchase rifles, shotguns, or any kind of long gun, and also must be 21 years or older to purchase any type of pistols, revolvers, or handguns. Laws may vary between states, know your state and local regulations.
- Highest bidders of firearms must pass a federal background check and be legally able to possess that type of firearm.
- Firearm sales are not considered final until the highest bidder has successfully passed a background check and picked the item up or shipping arranged to an authorized Federal Firearm License dealer.
- Firearms must be shipped to an authorized Federal Firearm License dealer for firearm to be picked up in person. Buyer is responsible for all FFL transfer fees.
- If a buyer is not approved their purchase price will be refunded. Buyer’s premium and all additional fees will be forfeit as a result of processing their unsuccessful transaction. The firearm will be kept by the auction house to attempt a sale with the back-up bidder or be sold at a future auction.
- Bidders who knowingly bid on firearms they may not obtain legally or by background check risk being banned from any and all future auctions with our company.
- Vehicles purchased through Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC are subject to a $40 title transfer fee plus any additional vehicle registration fees as required.
- Vehicle titles transfers will only be made in winning bidder’s name, or their company’s name for commercial vehicle title transfers.
- All transfer and registration fees are non-negotiable and the sole responsibility of the buyer.
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Items may have wear and tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. All dimensions provided are approximate. Buyers are always encouraged to inspect items in person prior to bidding to make their own determinations as to condition, size, and authenticity. Detailed condition reports can be provided upon request. Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC accepts no responsibility for any error or omission.
- Bidders must have a valid credit card on file to bid when registering for an auction.
- The auction will close at a rate of three lots per minute. If a bid is placed within an item's closing minute, the lot will be automatically extended by one minute.
- Company Defined Online Bidding Increments: $0 - $50: $5, $51 - $200: $10, $201 - $500: $25, $501 - $1,000: $50, $1,001 - $2,500: $100, $2,500 - $5,000: $250, $5,001 - $10,000: $500, $10,001 - $50,000: $1,000, $50,001 - $1,000,000: $2,500, $1,000,001 - $5,000,000: $10,000, $5,000,001 - $10,000,000: $25,000, $10,000,001 - $100,000,000: $50,000, $100,000,001+: $100,000
- Bid increments are subject to change during a live online auction at auctioneer's discretion.
- When a user places a Maximum Bid it will be placed at the reserve price if said Maximum Bid exceeds the reserve. If the Maximum Bid amount is below the reserve the bid will be placed for the full amount.
Property is open to thorough public inspection by preview appointment only. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, authenticity, value or any other determining factor. Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value and authenticity and may not make any contest regarding any determining factor. Bidders who participate from off site and forego the opportunity to be present at the preview understand and acknowledge that this affects their ability to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Alaska Premier Auctions and Appraisals LLC shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Alaska Premier Auctions and Appraisals LLC will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as-is and that they may not return any item they purchase. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
WARRANTIES OF OWNER/REPRESENTATIVE:
The owner/representative warrants that he/she is the owner of listed items and has merchantable title to the items of personal property offered for sale and hereby grants to the Auctioneer the right to convey a merchantable title to such property to such buyers as may be successful at sale time. The Owner/representative guarantees clear title, and that liens on the listed property be so stated whereby arrangements will be made so that clear title will be issued to the purchaser. In the event owner/representative is unable to clear title, owner/representative will be liable for any pre-sale expenses incurred by the Auctioneer, and/or a withdrawal fee.
Alaska Premier Auctions and Appraisals LLC is providing Internet auction bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Alaska Premier Auctions and Appraisals LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the timed online auction. Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the website feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction ends. Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals LLC reserves the right to withdraw, re-sequence or re-catalog items in this auction at any time, for any reason. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE:
This agreement is governed by and construed in compliance with the domestic laws of the State of Alaska without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law provision or rule (whether of the State of Alaska or of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction except the State of Alaska. All disputes related to this agreement shall be resolved in a court of law located in Anchorage, Alaska.
By bidding in our auction the Bidder accepts and agrees that they have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of the auction in their entirety. Thank you for your understanding, accordance, and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.