Inventory Pickup Coordinator
Are you organized, have money handling experience, and have great customer service?
If you said yes, our Pickups Coordinator position is perfect for you!
As an Inventory Pickup Coordinator, you'll have the primary responsibility of locating, preparing and delivering property won by our customers for pick up at our warehouse. This position must be able to operate carts, and hand trucks, and lift up to 50 lbs. safely without causing damage to merchandise or property.
The following is a list of additional employee roles and responsibilities, but are not limited to the following:
- Employees must be able to handle firearms legally.
- Employees must have a clean criminal background
- Employees must be able to lift a 50-pound piece of inventory, mostly consisting of boxes and/or furniture items.
- All client materials and information will be held strictly confidential outside the company.
- Ensure all buyers’ items are picked up, delivered, and/or transferred to the shipping department.
- Follow the protocol in the pickup and delivery of customer merchandise.
- Track all sold inventory to ensure proper delivery to customers, attaching storage fees when appropriate.
- Ensure outtakes bay is organized and ensure proper inventory procedures to reduce damage and lost items.
- Maintain current working knowledge of online auction resources.
- Ensure the outtakes bay is organized and all cataloged items are located.
- Ensure the driveway is properly cleared during winter and the parking lot is free of the trash.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Employees will provide staff assistance as requested, with a spirit of helpfulness. This means each employee may be asked from time to time to cover other areas of accountability and/or departments as a matter of exception, not routine.
- Have a desire to learn, grow and improve their skills as a long-term team member to help advance the company's growth.
- Employees must have their own mode of transportation to and from our warehouse facility or clientele estate job sites.
- Employees must present themselves in a clean, well-kept, and business professional manner during all working hours.
- Employees will be required to show up ON TIME for scheduled shifts.
- All employees are responsible for utilizing company technology accurately to leverage online resources and further our competitive advantage in the market.
- Every team member is responsible for bringing solutions to the table; we never present a problem without a recommendation for its resolution.
- Each team member is responsible for the relationships we have with our clients; attention to the client experience is always top of mind.
- All telephone calls and correspondence, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and two hours whenever possible in a professional manner.
- Employees will display a positive and supportive mental attitude with team members and clients.
There is significant room for growth at Alaska Premier Auctions and we'd love to see you advance with us!
Photos from the Warehouse!
See some photos from behind the scenes of what it looks like where we prepare items for auction!